- Reference: SSR/12/10
- Published on: Thu 02/02/2012 23:59 PM
- Closing on: Fri 09/03/2012 17:16 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37.5
- Salary: Up to £30,000 dependant on experience
- DBS Check: No
- Location: East Sussex
Paying up to circa £30,000 (depending on experience)
My client, is a software development company based in Sussex, established since 1991. The focus of their work is upon web delivered applications across a varied range of development environments.
They have a broad customer base of both national and international companies, allowing them to successfully deliver commercial solutions and leading edge research projects.
They are looking for a Junior Developer, to join their successful team.
• To develop existing software products and new developments.
• To work individually and autonomously on smaller projects.
• To support the existing team on larger deliverables.
• Whilst the main focus of your role will be development, your opinions and contributions to the analysis and design process will be heard and valued.
You will have:
• Demonstrable experience of developing software.
• Knowledge of object oriented programming and MVC architectures.
• A desire to learn about the industry, research new technology and progress both your career and our company.
• A range of technical skills.
• The ability to listen to requirements and successfully deliver a solution
• A desire to produce high quality solutions.
• A general interest and enthusiasm in the industry.
• Commercial experience of software development, preferably web applications.
• Demonstrable skills of object oriented programming in at least one language.
• Database design.
• Source control.
• HTML and CSS experience.
• C# .NET (and Visual Studio)
In return, we offer:
• Excellent salary package and benefits
• The chance to be part of a small team, with a strong sense of support and collaboration, with the autonomy to manage your own workload
• Working on exciting projects with various clients
• The opportunity to contribute to research projects in new technologies
• Mentoring and a proven track record of staff development and career progression
• A relaxed working environment with flexible working patterns (Casual dress code, open plan offices and we have a garden with an outdoor pool!)
• Regular social events – meals, games nights, film nights, etc.
• Good local transport links and approximately 1 hour away from Central London
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a positive and meaningful impact in a progressive organisation.
If you think you have what it takes, click the apply button…