Number on Roll: 420 Age Range: 4 – 11
We are seeking to appoint a permanent main scale teacher from 1 September 2017
to work in our primary school. Applications from NQT’s are welcome.
St Mary’s Island CEA Primary School strives for outstanding achievement for all in a bright and attractive learning environment embedded in a strong Christian ethos.
The successful candidate will be:-
- Someone who is committed to the highest standards of teaching, learning and pupil achievement as well as the wider life of the school.
- Well-organised and highly motivated.
- An enthusiastic team player to continue our journey to outstanding.
In return we can offer you:-
- Dedicated, supportive and friendly staff and governors.
- Well-behaved children who enjoy coming to school.
- Excellent opportunities for continuing professional development.
- A modern, attractive, well-resourced and maintained environment.
- The opportunity to make a real difference in a caring school.
If this is you, then please contact our office (telephone number 01634 891050; email:
) for an application pack.
Visits to our school are very welcome and much encouraged.
All posts are subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Medway Council operates an equal opportunities policy.
Closing Date: Friday 26th May
Interviews: To be arranged as soon as possible after the closing date
How To Apply
Please contact the school office for an application pack (telephone: 01634 891050 /email: office@