KS1 CLASS TEACHER - STARTING SEPTEMBER 2017
Did you go into teaching to make a difference?
Are you up for a challenge?
Why not come and take a look around our improving school?
We are offering an exciting opportunity to:
- Work in partnership with a new leadership team to make a real difference to children’s lives
- Engage in high quality CPD
- Join an improving school on an exciting journey
- Work with children who are keen to learn and need effective teachers and leaders
- Have a genuine impact on school improvement
- Implement initiatives that raise standards for children
- Work with supportive colleagues who are all learning together
- Become part of a large team where leadership opportunities will arise
If you are up to the challenge, we would like to meet you. Applications are invited from existing practitioners and NQTs.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact our Office Manager, Michelle Jones, on 01344 464874. Interviews to be held on 7th February 2017.
Harmans Water Primary School
Wellington Drive, Bracknell RG12 9NE
Head Teacher: Alison Wyld
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.