KS1/KS2 Class Teacher
Employer: Brighton & Hove City Council
- Reference: SCH1005
- Published on: Fri 27/03/2015 16:20 PM
- Closing on: Tue 28/04/2015 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 32.4
- Salary: £22023 - £32187
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Brighton
The Governors of Rudyard Kipling Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspiring, highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our school in September 2015.
Applications are invited from newly qualified teachers and more experienced teachers looking to develop their excellent practice.
• Be a creative classroom practitioner
• Have high expectations of pupils achievements and behaviour
• Be committed to team working
Hours per week: 32.4Paid weeks per year: 52Start date: September 2015
For further information, please contact the school office on (01273) 303328.