Learning Support Assistant - Miers Court Primary School
Employer: Medway Schools | Miers Court Primary School
- Reference: MCPS/15/10697
- Published on: Thu 26/11/2015 12:50 PM
- Closing on: Fri 04/12/2015 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Term Time, Contract
- Hours: 32.5 hours hours per week. (8.30 am to 3.30 pm), term time 38 weeks per year .
- Salary: Medway Grade D2 - £15,523 to £19,742 per annum pro rata
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Miers Court Primary School
*Fixed Term contract to July 2016 *
We are looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant to join our high calibre team, who can start as soon as possible for individual pupil support.
Do you have experience of working with pupils in Early Years with complex special needs, particularly communication difficulties? If so, we would love you to share your talents and expertise with us.
We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant who is:-
- Committed, motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to make a difference
- Keen to work as part of a team and share ideas and good practice
- NVQ Level 3 qualified
- Passionate about raising the achievement of all children
- Has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Is an effective communicator with staff, parents and children
__ We can offer you:-
- _ Excellent Continuing professional development opportunities_
- Supportive staff and parents
- Enthusiastic children who want to learn
- Employee benefit scheme (Medway Council Employees)
- Fitness facilities at discounted rates (Medway Council Employees)
- Childcare voucher scheme (Medway Council employees)
- Employee advice, information and counselling service (Medway council employees) __
Only those with the relevant experience and qualifications should apply.
We are a successful 2 form entry school which has recently received a “Good” judgement from Ofsted. We provide a high quality learning environment for our children. The environment is important to every child’s learning and development therefore our commitment is to provide a bright, well organised and stimulating place for children to learn. We are on an attractive site with plenty of outdoors space.
We welcome visitors to have a look around the school to see the children at work and play. Please contact Mrs Denise Field, PA to the Headteacher, on 01634 388943 to make an appointment.
More information about Miers Court Primary School can be found on our school website www.mierscourt.medway.sch.uk
You can download a job description from the link below and apply using the on-line application form
This school is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS Check at the appropriate level will be required prior to any offer of employment and this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Closing Date: Friday, 4 th December 2015
Interview Date: Thursday, 10 th December 2015
How To Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.