Level 3 Out of School Club Play Worker
Employer: Bracknell Forest Council
- Reference: WHPS/17/5415
- Published on: Thu 13/07/2017 17:05 PM
- Closing on: Thu 20/07/2017 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Term Time, Temporary
- Hours: 8am - 8.40am Monday to Friday 3.15pm - 5pm Tuesday and Wednesday 3.15pm - 6pm Monday, Thursday and Friday.
- Salary: £9.63 - £10.58 per hour (includes London Weighting)
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Wooden Hill Primary School, Bracknell, Berkshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the team in our over-subscribed and growing Aftercare Club, working in the Breakfast club and in Aftercare, our after school club.
We are looking for a kind, patient team player with a good sense of humour to supervise children and ensure that they have a positive start and end to their day in school. This is a temporary position to start in September 2017.
We can offer you:
- Happy and enthusiastic children
- Supportive parents, staff and Governing body
- Opportunities for CPD
- Any training relevant to the role
Interviews to be held on Friday 21st July 2017
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.