Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Employer: Birmingham City Council
- Reference: n/a
- Published on: Tue 28/02/2012 16:26 PM
- Closing on: Wed 07/03/2012 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Term Time, Permanent
- Hours: 32.5 hours per week, term time only
- Salary: £14,363 - £18,882
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: New Hall Primary & Children’s Centre, Langley Hall Drive, Sutton Coldfield,
Required to work across the primary age range.
We are looking for a motivated, committed, and adaptable teaching assistant who can demonstrate good literacy, Numeracy and ICT skills. You will need to have at least 3 years experience, an NVQ level 3 childcare qualification (or equivalent), have experience in and a good understanding of how children learn and develop, be able to support the class teacher in meeting the needs of all pupils including working with individuals and small groups of children.
Interviews: 14 and 16 March
For further details and an application pack please contact the school office on 0121-464 5170 or e-mail email@example.comDETECTEDLINEBREAK">firstname.lastname@example.org