- Reference: HRT-0115-D033
- Published on: Mon 26/01/2015 00:01 AM
- Closing on: Fri 13/02/2015 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Permanent
- Hours: 6.25 hours per week, Term time only
- Salary: JG1c, £13,871 to £14,075 per annum, pro rata
- DBS Check: Yes
- Location: St Andrew's CofE Primary School, Station Road, Congresbury, Bristol
ensuring a smooth running lunchtime process and support our children throughout their playtime. Quality lunchtimes are a vital part of the school day and you will need to be caring, reliable and enjoy working with all children. An enthusiastic and flexible approach is essential to cover the many different elements of the lunchtime structure.
St Andrew’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a DBS Barred List and DBS Disclosure check and satisfactory references being received.
Please contact Mrs Beavan, Bursar for further details and an application form.
Closing date: Friday 13 February 2015
Interview date: To Be Confirmed
Address: Station Road, Congresbury, Bristol, BS49 5DX
Tel: 01934 832 505
Fax: 01934 876 784