When you join Peabody, you join an extensive and growing business. One with 29,000 homes, 80,000 residents and a 150-year history. As a major housing association we have outstanding challenges for people with talent and motivation. But we also have a strong commitment to the ideals of our philanthropist founder: George Peabody. That means you’ll have every chance to achieve – while making a difference.
Our principles are simple: we believe in helping people and communities to grow, in estates that are springboards – not safety nets. With operations in nearly every London borough and one of the sector’s largest community regeneration programmes, we’re always keen to meet talented people who support our ambitions.
This is a great opportunity for a creative and dynamic Marketing Co-ordinator with experience in content management systems, good stakeholder management and exceptional diary management skills.
You will be required to deliver first class marketing services to Peabody’s Lettings Teams & Local Authorities while assisting the Marketing Manager with Peabody’s PRS marketing strategy and demand analysis.
- Experience in content management systems.
- Good administrative skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel.
- Ability to build & maintain relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Exceptional diary management skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task and works well under pressure.
- A creative and dynamic approach to tasks.
- Experience of managing email marketing campaigns and video content.
- Experience of SEO and PPC.
- Experience of managing social media platforms.
- Knowledge of the lettings market and the schemes available to tenants.
- Experience in delivering cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Experience working in the Housing Sector.
- Experience working with Adobe design packages.
- Degree level or equivalent qualification in Marketing or relevant field.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.