Marketing & Communications Officer
Employer: Harpenden Town Council
- Reference: HTC/17/28012
- Published on: Mon 13/02/2017 16:20 PM
- Closing on: Mon 06/03/2017 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Permanent
- Hours: Between 22 and 27.5 hours per week. depending on the candidate Some other evening & weekend work will be required.
- Salary: Salary Grade 6 Scale Points: 26-28, £23,398 - £24,964 pro rata
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Hertfordshire
Harpenden Town Council is an ambitious council that provides a range of services, projects and initiatives to its c30,000 local residents. We are looking for an equally ambitious and focused individual to help us take forward our new communications strategy.
We have a duty and commitment to engage effectively with our residents, partners, and stakeholders and this new role will be pivotal in enabling us to do that. This role will help us to:
- Increase awareness of the services, events and projects provided by the Council
- Deliver targeted campaigns and marketing initiatives that support our priorities
- Raise the profile of Harpenden as a place including our vibrant local voluntary sector
- Develop innovative ways to engage with all areas of our community
- Improve our social media presence
We are looking for someone who has knowledge and experience of delivering communication strategies and who has the motivation to spread the message of the great work that is going on locally.
If this role appeals to you and you have the relevant experience and interpersonal skills, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Monday 6 March 2017
Interviews will take place on: w/c Monday 13 March 2017
How To Apply
Full details can be found in the application pack from Harpenden Town Council’s website using the apply online link below, Email: or Tel: 01582 463669
Please note CV’s will not be accepted.