Employer: London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Reference: SCH/17/25771
- Published on: Wed 11/01/2017 14:35 PM
- Closing on: Fri 27/01/2017 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Permanent
- Hours: 1 hour and 25mins per day.
- Salary: 1 range 8-11 £17,487 - £17,935 pro rata
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Edinburgh Primary School, 97 Queens Road, Walthamstow, London,
Edinburgh Primary school, a vibrant and diverse primary school, are currently looking to expand our friendly and hardworking team of Midday Assistants.
Ideally applicants will be organised and prepared to work well within the existing team.
You will need to demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for working with our children to encourage healthy eating and positive experiences through play and friendships.
There will be an expectation that you are willing to attend training and courses as required such as safeguarding, first aid and health and safety.
Previous applicants need not re-apply.
Application packs available from: Walthamstow Job Centre, 7 – 13 Westbury Road, Walthamstow, London, E17 6RH or from our business address detailed below.
Application packs also available by email from: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs are NOT available from the school.
Please return completed application forms to:
Strictly Education Ltd
500 Larkshall Road
London E4 9HH
Or via email email@example.com
Edinburgh Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Waltham Forest is a diverse borough where diversity is valued and is integral to both, service delivery and employment of its staff. The Council is proud of its rich mix of communities and as the largest employer in the area, it works hard to respond to the changing needs of its population.
We use our statutory duties on race, gender and disability equality and best practice in respect of age, faith and sexual orientation to ensure equality of opportunity in the workplace.
The Council is committed to meeting its 4 strategic outcomes contained within the Waltham Forest Council Equality Plan 2012/2015:
• Promoting equality of opportunity
• Opposing all forms of discrimination, intolerance and disadvantage
• Ensuring our workforce reflects the diverse communities of Waltham Forest at all levels
• Providing fair, appropriate, accessible and excellent services to all.
Respecting Diversity is a core Council value.