Employer: London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Reference: SCH/17/25774
- Published on: Wed 11/01/2017 14:45 PM
- Closing on: Fri 27/01/2017 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Term Time, Permanent
- Hours: 8.45 hours per week.
- Salary: Scale 1, Point 8 £17,487 pro rata
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: The Hornbeam Academy, William Morris School, Folly Lane, Walthamstow,
We are seeking to employ 2 Midday Assistants to join our friendly team as soon as possible. We would like people who can use their own initiative and integrate well with the children and colleagues alike.
Hornbeam Academy Trust is a small Multi Academy Trust of 3 Special Schools (on 4 sites) in East London and Essex. It is made up of the Hornbeam Academy (in Waltham Forest) and Dycorts School and Ravensbourne School (in Havering). Please note that this position is for:
William Morris Campus
Closing Date: Friday 27 January 2017
Monday to Friday - Term Time Only
Hours of work: 11.45am to 1.30pm
For an application pack and further details, please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at http://www.hornbeamacademy.org/our-school/vacancies/
Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com or posted to:
William Morris School
The Hornbeam Academy Trust as an employer is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people as its number one priority. This includes a commitment to robust Recruitment, Selection and Induction procedures.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Waltham Forest is a diverse borough where diversity is valued and is integral to both, service delivery and employment of its staff. The Council is proud of its rich mix of communities and as the largest employer in the area, it works hard to respond to the changing needs of its population.
We use our statutory duties on race, gender and disability equality and best practice in respect of age, faith and sexual orientation to ensure equality of opportunity in the workplace.
The Council is committed to meeting its 4 strategic outcomes contained within the Waltham Forest Council Equality Plan 2012/2015:
• Promoting equality of opportunity
• Opposing all forms of discrimination, intolerance and disadvantage
• Ensuring our workforce reflects the diverse communities of Waltham Forest at all levels
• Providing fair, appropriate, accessible and excellent services to all.
Respecting Diversity is a core Council value.