Employer: London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Reference: SCH/17/25782
- Published on: Wed 11/01/2017 15:15 PM
- Closing on: Fri 20/01/2017 16:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Term Time, Permanent
- Hours: 7 hours and 5 mins per week.
- Salary: Scale 1 point 8 - 11 £17,487 - £17,935 Pro Rata
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Whitehall Primary School, 90 Normanton Park, Chingford, London
Hours: 7 hours 5 mins per week
44.4 weeks per year
Pro rata salary: Scale 1, Points 8 -11
£2,929 - £3,004 per annum actual salary
Type of contract: Permanent
Closing date: Friday, 20th January 2017 at 4pm.
Interview date: Wednesday, 25th January, 2017.
A vacancy exists for a Midday Assistant to join our team.
We are a fun loving, up-beat team who provide pastoral care for our pupils at lunchtimes and help ensure that every child enjoys an active and constructive midday break.
A positive, “can do” attitude is essential as is a genuine love of working with children.
Further details and application forms can be obtained from the school’s website at www.whitehallprimary.com .
Completed applications should be returned to Jane Rolfe, Business Manager at the following e mail address; firstname.lastname@example.org
Whitehall Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.
Waltham Forest is a diverse borough where diversity is valued and is integral to both, service delivery and employment of its staff. The Council is proud of its rich mix of communities and as the largest employer in the area, it works hard to respond to the changing needs of its population.
We use our statutory duties on race, gender and disability equality and best practice in respect of age, faith and sexual orientation to ensure equality of opportunity in the workplace.
The Council is committed to meeting its 4 strategic outcomes contained within the Waltham Forest Council Equality Plan 2012/2015:
• Promoting equality of opportunity
• Opposing all forms of discrimination, intolerance and disadvantage
• Ensuring our workforce reflects the diverse communities of Waltham Forest at all levels
• Providing fair, appropriate, accessible and excellent services to all.
Respecting Diversity is a core Council value.