- Reference: TCH/198/CPS/11
- Published on: Fri 19/11/2010 10:00 AM
- Closing on: Fri 03/12/2010 16:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Term Time, Permanent
- Hours: 5 days per week 11.55am – 1.45pm per day
- Salary: Annual Salary: £2,983 (gross monthly £248)
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: COPPERMILL PRIMARY SCHOOL, Edward Road, Walthamstow, London, E17 6PB
COPPERMILL PRIMARY SCHOOL
London E17 6PB
The Governors seek to appoint a friendly and committed Midday Assistant to join their lunchtime team.
The Midday Assistant post involves supervising children and working with other colleagues during the lunchtime break. The successful candidate will be committed to healthy eating and able to instigate and supervise play.
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given.
Coppermill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Comprehensive checks including an Enhanced CRB check will be carried out for the successful candidate.
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 13th December 2010
Application packs available from and returnable to:
Tel: 0208 523 6541 – Voicemail
Strictly Education Solutions Ltd
500 Larkshall Road