Mosaic Business Systems Analyst
Employer: Reading Borough Council
- Reference: CSS0166
- Published on: Fri 11/08/2017 08:03 AM
- Closing on: Fri 25/08/2017 18:03 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week • Permanent.
- Salary: RG7 (SCP 39-45) £34,538 - £40,057 pa (with gateway progression at SCP 42)
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Reading
This role provides an exciting opportunity to work with Adult Services working to support the MOSAiC system.
We are looking for someone with experience of Adult Services, who has the skills and abilities to lead and deliver medium to large improvement initiatives for MOSAiC within the overall programme of change for the system.
The role responsibilities will include:
- To capture, analyse (problem solve/trouble shoot) the business needs of the social care services identified as areas of change by the lead business practitioners in social care (as part of the programme of change)
- Lead on the development of outputs to support the changes to the system including requirement specifications, options analysis, process maps, technical specifications, testing, reports and training (manuals, classroom training and e-learning materials as required)
- System configuration of changes in the MOSAiC development
- To lead and direct managers and staff through cultural change and transition planning as part of the implementation of the system change.
The post will be part of a Social Care Business Systems Team within our Corporate Improvement Team (that provides IT and digital services, project management and analysis, and customer relations services to support service delivery and improvement across the Council).
If you think you have the skills, energy and passion to work with us and make a difference we would love to hear from you.
Internal Reading Borough Council employees must login via Employee Self Service to apply. If you have not yet been issued with your Employee Self Service account, or you have any queries, please email with details.
Visit http://www.reading.gov.uk/jobsearch for more details on how to apply online. Alternatively, call the Recruitment Team on 0118 937 2039 (24 hour answerphone) quoting the job reference number and the job title of the post you are interested in.
Please do not send a CV: for the purposes of equal opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
Closing date: 25 August 2017
Interviews: not before 11 September 2017