Mosaic Support Officer
Employer: Reading Borough Council
- Reference: CSS0167
- Published on: Fri 11/08/2017 08:00 AM
- Closing on: Fri 25/08/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week • Permanent.
- Salary: RG5b (SCP 28-31) £24,964 - £27,668 pa
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Reading
This role provides an exciting opportunity to work with Childrens Services working to support the MOSAiC system.
We are looking for someone with experience of Childrens Services, who has the skills and abilities to be able to support these teams to effectively use the MOSAiC system.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the teams through changes to the system, data quality, helping staff who are struggling, offering help and advice, listening to and escalating issues for resolution.
- Visiting the teams on a regular basis to support staff, super users with any issues around the Mosaic system (floor walking)
- Leading and delivering small improvement initiatives for MOSAiC within the overall programme of change for the system
- System configuration of changes in the MOSAiC development environment for small changes under direction of the business systems analyst
- Delivering training programmes around the system, with managers and social workers, to ensure that social care staff are trained and supported
- Responsible for ensuring all changes are communicated as soon as they happen and data quality issues are resolved.
The post will be part of a Social Care Business Systems Team within our Corporate Improvement Team (that provides IT and digital services, project management and analysis, and customer relations services to support service delivery and improvement across the Council).
If you think you have the skills, energy and passion to work with us and make a difference we would love to hear from you.
Internal Reading Borough Council employees must login via Employee Self Service to apply. If you have not yet been issued with your Employee Self Service account, or you have any queries, please email with details.
Visit http://www.reading.gov.uk/jobsearch for more details on how to apply online. Alternatively, call the Recruitment Team on 0118 937 2039 (24 hour answerphone) quoting the job reference number and the job title of the post you are interested in.
Please do not send a CV: for the purposes of equal opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
Closing date: 25 August 2017
Interviews: not before 11 September 2017