Location: Coventry, CV2 2NQ & Redditch B98 7YJ
Contract: permanent, full time, 39 hours
We are looking for a Multi-Skilled Technician with primary skills in Joinery and additional skills in Plumbing and Building trades to join our Responsive Repairs team on a full time permanent contract. Any additional skills and experience working in domestic properties would also be advantageous.
Although working from the Chesterfield Office you will be mainly working in the Coventry and Redditch area, this position is primarily site based and will involve travelling to different sites and the surrounding areas. As such, a full and valid UK Driving License is essential for this role but a vehicle will be provided by Guinness Property for work use.
• Deliver high standard of work relevant to both specific employed trade and other building trades within domestic and commercial premises, including external surroundings.
• Deliver multi-trade operations in full to a high standard within domestic and commercial premises.
• Provide accurate daily working information electronically or otherwise relating to operational activities, in accordance with any regulatory and company requirements and procedures for payment claims and other matters as applicable.
• Be responsible for keeping company vehicle in a clean condition ensuring regular maintenance checks are undertaken and any necessary records and stock are maintained.
• Ensure all works are carried in line with Company Procedures and Policies, Health and Safety, Control of Hazardous materials, in line with COSHH regulations and PPE.
• Ensure all plant and equipment is fully functional, appropriately maintained and certificated with defects reported and waste materials disposed of correctly.
• Be proactive in terms of decision making, working on own initiative throughout project with minimal supervision.
• Certificated qualifications in main employed trade
• Defined multi-trade skills and experience outside of main building trade.
• Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
• Ability to correctly complete the relevant certifications, reports or other documentation.
• Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
• Ability to accurately interpret technical data & drawings and instructions.
• Ability to operate safely having taken into account any environmental circumstances and possible risks including working at height(s).
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems seeking any advice required.
• Full and Clean UK driving licence.
• Able to work away from home with stay out, week days.
• Health and Safety Knowledge
• Experience of working in tenanted properties.
If you are interested in joining us and would like to apply for this role, please review the role profile to ensure you meet the essential criteria.