Nursery Nurses at Brampton Primary School
Employer: London Borough of Newham
- Reference: SCH00385
- Published on: Fri 15/06/2012 15:05 PM
- Closing on: Wed 20/06/2012 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Permanent
- Salary: £14940 - £17808
- DBS Check: Yes
- Location: Newham
Brampton Primary School
London E6 3LB
Telephone No: 0208 472 0830
Fax: 0208 471 4588
32.5 Hours per week – 52 weeks per year
£14,940 – £17,808inc,pa
Due to the re-organisation of our Lower Phase Team Brampton Primary School is seeking knowledgeable and creative Nursery Nurses, qualified in a relevant field, to NVQ Level 3 or above. This is an excellent opportunity for dynamic and passionate practitioners to join a committed and progressive team, and to work within a supportive and well resourced school.
We have vacancies in Nursery, Reception and Year One and applicants should state their preference, together with a curriculum interest (one of the six areas of learning).
We are looking for practitioners with:
- a sound understanding of how young children learn
- experience of working with children aged 3-5 years old
- an understanding of the role of the key person
- high expectations of what children can achieve
- a determination to raise standards
- good interpersonal skills
- the ability to work as part of a team
- a good sense of humour
The successful candidates will join a large, established Lower Phase team, and will be attached to a class in either Nursery, Reception or Year One.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please also see our website for more information about the school.
Closing date: 20th June 2012
Shortlisting: 21st June 2012
Interviews: 26th June 2012
The Schools in this Authority are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment