Employer: Guinness Partnership | Guinness Property
- Reference: 590
- Published on: Fri 12/05/2017 09:05 AM
- Closing on: Fri 26/05/2017 17:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 39 hours per week.
- Salary: 25061
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Chesterfield
We are looking for a Painter & Decorator to join our team in Chesterfield.
The successful candidates will work within our Empty Homes team and provide a high quality, customer focused maintenance service in compliance with relevant procedures and legislation.
You will be expected to be able to work on your own initiative, within agreed performance targets, and possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Deliver high standard of work relevant to specific building trade employed and associated secondary skills within domestic and commercial premises including external surroundings.
• Provide accurate daily working information electronically or otherwise relating to operational activities, in accordance with any regulatory and company requirements and procedures for payment claims and other matters as applicable.
• Ensure all works are carried in line with Company Procedures and Policies, Health and Safety, Control of Hazardous materials, in line with COSHH regulations and PPE.
• Ensure all plant and equipment is fully functional, appropriately maintained and certificated with defects reported and waste materials disposed of correctly.
Skills and Experience
• Certificated qualifications and / or demonstrated experience in employed trade.
• Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
• Ability to correctly complete the relevant certifications, reports or other documentation.
• Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
• Ability to accurately interpret technical data & drawings and instructions.
• Ability to operate safely having taken into account any environmental circumstances and possible risks including working at height(s).
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems seeking any advice required.
• Health and Safety Knowledge.
• Experience of working in tenanted properties.
• Various multi- trade skills outside of main building trade.
• City & Guilds qualifications in appropriate trade.
• Term served apprenticeship.
• Related qualifications.
If you are interested in joining us and would like to apply for this role, please review the role profile to ensure you meet the essential criteria.