Partnership Commissioning Leads (C79RS)
Employer: Medway Council
- Reference: CA/14/5237
- Published on: Fri 22/08/2014 17:18 PM
- Closing on: Fri 12/09/2014 23:30 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours
- Salary: Range 7 (£40,741 - £45,341) per annum
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Medway Council, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent ME4 4TR
This is an exciting prospect to be part of a newly formed integrated Partnership Commissioning team. Medway Council and the Clinical Commissioning Group are seeking to recruit to the posts of Partnership Commissioning Programme Lead. These are integrated roles jointly funded by Medway Council and Medway CCG. The post holders will be responsible for one of the following portfolios:
- Specialist Children’s Services and Access to Resources
- Children and Families
- Accommodation and Registered Services (adults)
- Community Services (adults and children)
- Disabilities and SEN (adults and children)
Please ensure you state on your application which positions you are interested in.
We are looking for experienced commissioners who have had experience in either children’s or adults’ social care or health services. The post holders will lead transformation and the improvement of outcomes within their portfolios including:
- Leading all commissioning within the portfolio
- Leading and motivating commissioning staff
- Leading whole system improvements and integration
These roles provide a unique opportunity to work in an integrated team and get commissioning experience across children, adults, health and social care.
Medway is a unitary authority in South East England with superb transport links to London.
The council understands that a motivated workforce is the most important factor for it to be successful and achieve its aims. It’s vital that employees feel rewarded for their contribution.
As a Medway Council employee you will have the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally by undertaking relevant training opportunities, enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including competitive rates of pay and pension scheme along with access to an employee advice, information and counselling service, employee forums and an employee discount scheme for national and local retailers.
For an informal discussion please contact Helen Jones, Assistant Director on 01634 334049.
Please note that if you are shortlisted for interview we will normally contact you via email, therefore, please ensure you state this on your application. If you are a current Medway Council employee you will be contacted at your registered work email address only.
Please visit http://www.mindfulemployer.net/employees.html for information on how Medway Council put good practices in place to ensure employees and job applicants who declare mental health issues receive the right level of support.
- Medway Information pack
- Partnership Commissioning Lead -Community Based Services
- Partnership Commissioning Programme Lead accomodation and registered services
- Partnership Commissioning Programme Lead Children and Families
- Partnership Commissioning Programme Lead disabilities
- Partnership Commissioning Programme Lead Specialist Services and ART
How To Apply
Please complete your application online, by following the attached link. If you take the option to register with us you can save your details and do not have to complete the form in one sitting.
If you are unable to do this and would prefer to be sent a hard copy please contact 01634 333333 ( Monday to Friday 8.00am – 8.00pm, Saturday 9.00am – 1.00pm).
This information can be made available in other formats and languages, by phoning 01634 333333.