Partnership Manager PL2122017
Employer: Birmingham City Council
- Reference: PL2122017
- Published on: Mon 17/07/2017 12:26 PM
- Closing on: Fri 28/07/2017 12:26 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 36 hours per week.
- Salary: £33,437 - £41,025
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Birmingham
£33,437 - £41,025
Kings Heath Park House
Working 36.5 hours per week
Birmingham Parks Service is looking to recruit a suitably qualified, experienced, and dynamic individual to complement and complete the existing senior management team. The role will involve identifying and securing external sources of income to support and enhance service delivery across the wider Park Service. This will include developing commercial opportunities as well as securing grant income. You will also provide an advisory service to the Park Service and partners on all matter relating to nature conservation, biodiversity and sustainability issues. The role will also be the key link between the Service and Birmingham Open Spaces Forum and Park Friends Groups.
Requirement of the role include
- Must have a full driving licence
- There will be a requirement on occasions for out of hours attendance at meetings e.g. Ward Committees, Friends Groups and other user groups. This is also likely to include attendance at various events on parks.
For informal enquiries please contact Joe Hayden 0121 675 0936
Closing date: 28 July 2017
“Right to work in the UK documentation will be fully checked for all applicants. All non UK and non EU applicants are required to apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship from Birmingham City Council and must be approved by the UK Border Agency (UKBA) before any employment offer can be confirmed.”