Performance and Programme Management L1 Specialist
Employer: Wokingham Borough Council
- Reference: 21C-20
- Published on: Wed 05/07/2017 16:25 PM
- Closing on: Tue 25/07/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours hours per week.
- Salary: £20,661 to £30,785 per annum depending on experience
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Council Offices, Shute End, Wokingham RG40 1BN
About the Role
Working in the Strategy and Commissioning Service, this is a key role in ensuring that the Council’s Corporate Plan is developed and delivered and that we have the right processes in place to measure that we are doing this effectively.
Key projects you will lead include:
• Redefining the Council’s performance indicators and leading the implementation of software to support these.
• Defining the Council’s approach to support programme and project management.
• Deliver significant enhancements to the service planning process.
In the longer term there will be opportunities to work in procurement and contract management.
You will have a proven track record in effective performance management and programme/project management. Ideally experience of defining requirements, software implementation and data analytics. You will be a team player, and an excellent communicator, able to operate at a senior level, with both officers and elected members. You will be able to demonstrate excellent negotiating and influencing skills.
To apply, candidates must complete the attached WBC 21C Job Application Form and email it to quoting ref: 21C-020. CVs are not accepted for this post.
Closing Date: Tuesday 25th July 2017 (We reserve the right to close the advert sooner if we receive a sufficient number of suitable candidates.)
Interview date is anticipated to be Tuesday 8th August 2017
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment.
Wokingham is an equal opportunities employer.
How To Apply
To apply, please submit your application form to
Alternatively call 0118 974 6880