Employer: Guinness Partnership | Guinness Property
- Reference: 573
- Published on: Tue 09/05/2017 15:40 PM
- Closing on: Tue 23/05/2017 17:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 39 hours per week.
- Salary: £25,061
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Irving Court, Oldham
Salary: £25,061 per annum
Location: Irving Court, Oldham, OL9 9XA
Contract: Permanent, full time, 39 hours
We are currently looking for a fully qualified Plasterer to join our team at Irving Court in Oldham on a permanent full time contract.
The successful candidate will work within our Responsive Repairs team and provide a high quality, customer focused maintenance service in compliance with relevant procedures and legislation. You will be expected to be able to work on your own initiative, within agreed performance targets, and possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Deliver high standard of plastering work and associated secondary skills within domestic premises including external surroundings
- Provide accurate daily working information electronically or otherwise relating to operational activities.
- Ensure all works are carried in line with Company Procedures and Policies, Health and Safety, Control of Hazardous Materials, in line with COSHH regulations and PPE
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information
- Ability to operate safely having taken into account any environmental circumstances and possible risks
- Ability to coordinate delivery of site-based materials in a safe manner
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Experience of working within the social housing sector
- Experience of working in occupied properties
If you are interested in joining us and would like to apply for this role, please review the role profile to ensure you meet the essential criteria.