Principal Planning Officer
Employer: Central Bedfordshire Council
- Reference: 5719
- Published on: Tue 10/01/2017 16:00 PM
- Closing on: Wed 01/03/2017 23:03 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Temporary
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Salary: £40,719 to £44,291 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Priory House, Chicksands
Central Bedfordshire Council is a great place to develop your planning career
• In a central location close to London and served by key strategic transport routes (M1, A1 & East Coast Mainline) we are one of the fastest growing authorities in the country with a challenging mix of both urban and rural environments.
• With a new Local Plan in the making and a huge growth agenda our planners are at the forefront of the Council’s strategic agenda.
• You would be responsible for an exceptionally broad range of strategic planning projects and in return we offer a competitive salary (£40-44k), flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home 2 days per week.
To find out more call Jennie Selley Major Applications Manager on 0300 300 5535 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll need to be an experienced Principal Planner looking for real strategic involvement or an ambitious Senior looking for a key promotion.
Talk to us to take advantage of a generous rewards package and the chance to learn and progress. Play your part in our area’s growth, and you could find your greatness.