Craven District Council wishes to appoint a full time, permanent Principal Spatial Planning Officer to support the Spatial Planning Manager in delivering the Craven Local Development Plan and Planning Policy Service.
Craven Planning Authority Area covers towns such as Skipton and Settle and rural areas to the south of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Craven LPA prides itself on positively working to accommodate change that maintains the special characteristics of the area while supporting the economy and our communities.
We are looking to appoint someone who has:
- excellent communication skills;
- at least 5 years post qualification experience;
- a comprehensive understanding of the current planning system, regulations and procedures;
- confidence and initiative;
- project management and IT skills;
- the ability to lead and motivate others to deliver service excellence.
For further information regarding the role please contact Sian Watson on
or 01756 706462.