£42,228 - £44,988
Old Town Hall, Catford Road, SE6 4RU
Our recently created Regeneration & Investment Team is central to Lewisham Homes developing a comprehensive planned approach to improving our existing homes and delivery of new housing across our neighbourhoods. As Programme and Planning Manager you will play a leading role in the team and be responsible for:
• The effective management, monitoring and delivery of our current housing capital investment programme
• Taking a strategic lead in developing Lewisham Homes’ longer term housing investment requirements
• Recommending programmes to support our 30 year asset management planWe’re passionate about our work, investing in Lewisham neighbourhoods and growing our business to shape a bright future. We’re committed to delivering excellent customer services and putting residents at the heart of our business. To this end we are looking for the following:
• Good understanding and experience of financial management and control
• Demonstrable skills in project and data management
• Strong communication and relationship building skills including commissioning and managing consultants
• Educated to degree level or equivalent with strong numeracy and literacy skills
• Flexible can-do approach to colleagues and customers
As a major local employer we work in London’s third largest borough where diversity is both a defining characteristic and a key strength. We are proud of being one of just 7% organisations with IIP status to be awarded the Gold Standard. This recognition demonstrates our high standards in how staff are managed, developed and have opportunities to influence and be involved.
We recognise and reward that contribution with great pay and benefits, ranging from generous pension schemes to flexible working. We are ambitious for our communities, for our business and for our people. That’s why we can help you build the life you want, inside and outside work.
Closing Date: Sunday 22 January 2017
Interview: Week Commencing Monday 6 February 2017
To apply you will be asked to submit a CV and supporting statement. Within your supporting statement please ensure you address the key requirements identified in the attached person specification with examples where relevant.
Please attach your CV and supporting statement to your online application.
For further information about this role please contact Gill Ackrill on 0208 613 4743.