ICT are looking to recruit 2 Programme and Project Co-ordinators to work across ICT supporting the Council’s ICT and digital development programmes. He/she will support the effective delivery of projects across Departments where ICT Services play a significant role. Working with and supporting project managers to ensure projects are delivered using established Project / Programme Management methodology.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent organisational, analytical and communication skills, understand programme and project management terminology and have knowledge of PMO activities including highlight reporting, risk/issues/ lesson logs, resourcing scheduling, budget monitoring,
The main purpose of the role is: -
- To support the project management office across the whole range of technical projects underpinning the ICT Strategy and associated roadmaps;
- To allocate, manage and keep an up to date ICT resources schedule for projects to ensure that all projects are adequately resourced and can be delivered on time and to budget;
- To ensure there is a customer focus throughout the delivery of projects and good communications and updates on ICT projects is provided;
- To be aware and proactively manage dependencies between all projects.
The successful post holder will: -
- Have strong ICT skills with an advance working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). A good working knowledge of MS Visio is desirable.
- Good experience within a business/ICT environment.
- Good working knowledge of project methodology and supporting a team of project managers to maintain strong up to date information on all projects and their resources;
- Good experience within a business/ICT environment, including ordering specialist goods and services and monitoring and supporting setting of budgets;
- Good working experience of budget setting and monitoring and reviewing spend to deliver budget savings;
- Experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders on the delivery of technical solutions, building good relationships and carrying out project support tasks as required;
How To Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.