Employer: Paradigm Housing Group
- Reference: PARA/17/40827
- Published on: Fri 11/08/2017 15:30 PM
- Closing on: Mon 28/08/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Temporary
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Salary: £23,653 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Wooburn Green, Buckinghamshire
Glory Park, Wooburn Green, Bucks
3 month Contract / Secondment
Paradigm Housing Group is a values-led business and one of the UK’s most progressive housing associations with 14,000 properties across the south-east of England and a large property development portfolio.
This is a very exciting time to be joining Paradigm Housing Group. With a turnover of £115m and a substantial development and sales programme, we are making the most of our many opportunities in a challenging but rewarding environment. We have a clear and ambitious view of where we are as an organisation and where we need to get to; providing more homes for people who need them by running an efficient and successful business.
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Coordinator to provide short term maternity cover. You will provide administrative and organisational support to corporate projects across the Paradigm Group.
The key accountabilities for the role include:
- Updating project schedules, plans and project logs as required by the project manager
- Organising and assisting with project meetings/ workshops
- Compile agendas and take minutes/ notes at project meetings and workshops
- Generating and assisting with reports
- Supporting project teams with any administrative duties
To considered for this role, you must have:
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Previous Project Admin / Co-ordinator experience would be preferable
- Experience and understanding of Social Housing practices would be beneficial
Shortlisting will be conducted in line with the essential and desirable criteria set out in the person specification for this role.
At Paradigm, whilst we work hard, we offer an attractive range of benefits and encourage everyone to grow with us. We welcome applicants from all sections of the communities we work in.
If you are ready for the challenge, please apply via our website and include a copy of your CV and a covering letter that clearly details how you meet the person specification and embrace our values.