- Reference: OPS/17/40785
- Published on: Fri 11/08/2017 12:00 PM
- Closing on: Sat 30/09/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
- Salary: £8.22 – £12.33 per hour
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Optalis
We are looking for companionate people to join our START team to provide short-term care to vulnerable adults after periods in hospital. We are looking for people who are passionate about supporting our customers to regain confidence within themselves and within their own homes.
Due to providing support in the community you will need to hold a full driving licence and have use of a car. We pay our careers per shift not per call making us stand out from other Care providers.
What we offer:
- excellent rates of pay from £8.22 - £12.33 per hour
- minimum guaranteed hours -
- 45p per mile paid
- paid holiday
- cost of your DBS Covered
- hours from 7.00am – 10.00pm (shift basis)
- comprehensive induction training
- ongoing training and development
For more information, please contact Elysia Wicks–Gemmell for further information on (0118) 9778622 or email:
Have a busy life? Prefer to text? Please message us with any small query on 07714 226782.
Closing date: 30 September 2017
Interview date: tbc