Sales and marketing opportunity that will open doors
About the role
You’ll gain a range of experience as you manage the resale and marketing of our shared ownership properties. As a key member of the team, responsible for day to day delivery of the reales programme from pre-sale to reservation, your invaluable support will involve liaising closely with solicitors, service charges and housing management. Keeping up our high levels of service and supporting senior staff, you’ll deliver excellent customer service throughout the resale to reservation process.
About the individual
• Experience of the resales process.
• A good knowledge of low cost home ownership.
• Experience of working with solicitors, brokers, surveyors, developers and agents.
• Experience of working with both internal and external parties in relation to resales set-up.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written to a wide variety of audiences.
• Experience of meeting short and longer term sales related deadlines.
• Strong customer service skills and has personal integrity and credibility and a proven ability and desire to collaborate with colleagues.
This is a fixed term position covering maternity leave.
Closing date: Midday 31st May 2017
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery.
How To Apply
Before you apply for this vacancy, why not click here to take our quiz and find out if Clarion is the place for you to put down roots