Following the retirement of our current caretaker, we need to appoint someone who would love to take care of our school and grounds.
• the certainty that you will make a difference in the lives of children
• a 3-bedroom terrace house close to the school (accommodation charge = 10% of gross salary)
• large grounds including garden, flower beds and large grass areas
• modern purpose built school with excellent maintenance contracts.
You will need:
• to be passionate about providing children with a great learning environment indoors and outdoors
• to love working with children
• to be a competent gardener
• DIY skills
• a car/van and a clean driving licence
• enthusiasm and a commitment to high standards.
The Headteacher, Mrs Ann Snowdon, would be happy to discuss the post with you. Please contact her on 0118 901 5481. Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
Full details and an application pack are available from the school. Electronic version of the application form available by email. Do not send a CV as for the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
Closing date: Wednesday, 8 July 2009