Employer: Reading Borough Council | Schools
- Reference: N/A
- Published on: Thu 20/10/2011 10:04 AM
- Closing on: Mon 07/11/2011 16:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: With on site 3 bedroom house and garden • 37 hours per week • Required immediately
- Salary: Salary Band RG2, £14,733 - £16,054 pa (depending on experience)
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Thameside Primary School
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, committed and conscientious person to join our successful, hard working team.
You will be responsible for the cleaning, maintenance, health, safety and security of the school and grounds.
For an application pack, please contact the school office (closed w/c 24 October) or download from ‘Work for us’ on www.thameside.reading.sch.uk
The school is committed to safeguarding children and is an equal opportunity provider. All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory enhanced CRB disclosure.
Closing date: 4pm, Monday 7 November 2011 • Interviews held shortly afterwards