Employer: Barnet Council
- Reference: n/a
- Published on: Tue 08/02/2011 09:00 AM
- Closing on: Mon 28/02/2011 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: Spinal Point 10 – 15 c£16,000 - £18,000 pa inc.
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Whitefield School Specialist Sports College Claremont Road London NW2 1TR Tel: 020 8455 4114 Headteacher: Martin lavelle
“Whitefield is an Outstanding and exceptionally inclusive school”
“Students really enjoy coming to school and get on very well with each other and with their teachers” Ofsted 2008.
Whitefield is an 11 – 18 school of 800 students including over 200 in the Sixth Form. Whitefield is a rapidly improving school and our 5+ A* to C including English and Maths results rose dramatically last year. The school has an exciting and even more promising future as we move forward into a Trust with Middlesex University and The Compton School.
Whitefield is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Required for April or sooner if possible
looking for someone who is reliable, has relevant maintenance skills and experience or qualifications. The person appointed will work 6.00pm – 10.30pm Monday to Friday and weekends, potentially 9.00am – 5.30pm on Saturdays and 9.30am – 2.00pm on Sundays.
This is a one year fixed-term post in the first instance.
- Have good DIY skills.
- Be prepared to work unsociable hours.
- Be prepared to manage site security including lock up.
- Be able to prioritise, be flexible and to work as part of a team or independently.
Closing date: Midday, 28 February 2011.
Interview date: week commencing 7 March 2011.