School Finance Assistant
Employer: Reading Borough Council | Schools
- Reference: N/A
- Published on: Thu 28/11/2013 15:31 PM
- Closing on: Mon 09/12/2013 16:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Term Time, Permanent
- Hours: 25 hours per week • Term-time but with some holiday time extra days by negotiation (with flexible working pattern to be agreed) • Start date: ASAP
- Salary: RG3 (points 15-21) £16,215 pa, pro rata for part-time hours
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Katesgrove Primary School
Responsibilities will include:
- assisting the Bursar with day to day financial matters, e.g. orders & payments
- assisting with arranging and collecting money for school trips
- data entry and filing
- human Resources records maintenance.
Skills required include:
- good knowledge of Microsoft office tools particularly Excel
- experience of data entry packages
- good team-working
- knowledge of FMS would be an advantage.
We can offer you:
- an active and exciting work environment
- a supporting and caring team of staff and governors
- a commitment to your continuing professional development to fulfil the role.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please phone or email Mrs Humphrey, the Bursar on 0118 937 5490, to arrange an informal visit.
Katesgrove Primary School is committed to safeguarding children at all times and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service, appropriate references and health clearance.
Closing date for applications is 4pm, Monday 9 December 2013 • Interviews will follow shortly afterwards