School Office Manager
Employer: Reading Borough Council | Schools
- Reference: N/A
- Published on: Fri 06/01/2017 08:00 AM
- Closing on: Sun 22/01/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Term Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week, term time only, 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Salary: RG4b SP21-25 at SP 21, £16,473.25 pa actual (£19,939 pa FTE)
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: RG1 2LU
manager to join our busy admin team to help ensure the efficient running of the school.
We have a lovely, hardworking team of staff and delightful pupils who deserve the best people working with them. The successful candidate will:
- take a lead role in managing the office processes and ensuring that all areas of work are compliant with regulations
- have current experience of office and administrative practice working in a school or an office
- demonstrate use of a range of computer programs (including SIMs)
- have a positive manner and can help resolve parent queries and requests from professionals
- demonstrate excellent time keeping and ability to successfully work to deadlines.
Do you want to work in a motivated environment where everybody "Aspires to be the Best" and in a good school that continues to improve? Then join us at Katesgrove. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged.
Application packs are available on the school website www.katesgroveprimaryschool.co.uk in the ‘About Us’ section.
Alternatively, please email for a pack.
Closing date: Sunday 22 January 2017
Interviews: To be confirmed
Katesgrove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, appropriate references and health clearance.
How To Apply
KATESGROVE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Dorothy Street, Reading, Berkshire RG1 2NL
Tel: 0118 937 5490 • Fax: 0118 937 5492
“Aspiring to be the best we can!”