manager to join our busy admin team to help ensure the efficient running of the school.
We have a lovely, hardworking team of staff and delightful pupils who deserve the best people working with them. The successful candidate will:
- take a lead role in managing the office processes and ensuring that all areas of work are compliant with regulations
- have current experience of office and administrative practice working in a school or an office
- demonstrate use of a range of computer programs (including SIMs)
- have a positive manner and can help resolve parent queries and requests from professionals
- demonstrate excellent time keeping and ability to successfully work to deadlines.
Do you want to work in a motivated environment where everybody "Aspires to be the Best" and in a good school that continues to improve? Then join us at Katesgrove. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged.
Application packs are available on the school website www.katesgroveprimaryschool.co.uk in the ‘About Us’ section.
Alternatively, please email
for a pack.
Closing date: Sunday 22 January 2017
Interviews: To be confirmed
Katesgrove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, appropriate references and health clearance.