Senior Housing Needs Officer - Housing Options Centre
£25,951 - £32,486 Pro Rata
Fixed term until 31.03.2018
New Aston House, Newtown Shopping Centre
Working hours 29.9 per week. The Housing Options service provides housing options/homeless advice for homeless households.
There is an exciting opportunity to work within the Housing Options team based in Newtown where you will be undertaking a full range of duties to resolve a customer’s housing needs.
It is crucial that you have:
- knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance and the ability to interpret, translate, communicate and incorporate into policies and procedures.
- can work flexibly to meet the needs of customers as presentations are unpredictable and challenging
- ability to work alongside external and internal partners
- extensive experience of compiling detailed letters and reports, effective case management of customers and the ability to ensure direct reporting staff draft quality letters
- Due to maternity leave this is a temporary post until 31.03.2017
- Any informal enquires please contact Marion Neil on 07730282506
- Ref: PL1192017
- Closing Date: 30 May 2017
- A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be undertaken
- “Right to work in the UK documentation will be fully checked for all applicants. All non UK and non EU applicants are required to apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship from Birmingham City Council and must be approved by the UK Border Agency (UKBA) before any employment offer can be confirmed.”
How To Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.