Sessional Helpline & Ask our Nurses (AON) Nurse
Employer: Breast Cancer Care
- Reference: C&I/17/38957
- Published on: Thu 13/07/2017 16:22 PM
- Closing on: Fri 08/09/2017 17:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Minimum 1 shift per week (full or part days) on any day/s Monday-Saturday.
- Salary: Agenda for Change (AFC) Band 6, Point 4, £20.22 per hour
- DBS Check: No
- Location: London
We are looking for experienced and friendly nurses to join our established Helpline team. Our nurses provide information and support to people affected by breast cancer though our free and confidential Helpline and by email through our Ask Our Nurses (AON) enquiry service. You will also act as a resource for healthcare professionals and the wider public on breast health and breast cancer
Flexible shift patterns are available. The Helpline is open throughout the week, including late opening on Wednesdays and Saturday mornings.
How To Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.