Site Services Officer
Employer: London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Reference: SCH/17/25752
- Published on: Wed 11/01/2017 13:45 PM
- Closing on: Tue 24/01/2017 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 36 hours per week.
- Salary: Scale 2-3 £ 17,935 - £19,374
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Walthamstow School For Girls, Church Hill, Walthamstow, London ,
SITE SERVICES OFFICER
Walthamstow School for Girls is a highly successful, multi-cultural school providing a high quality education in all areas of the curriculum.
We are looking to appoint a full-time Site Services Officer. The hours of work are 36 hours per week, however daily working hours to be worked flexibly in negotiation with the school.
The successful applicant must have a positive attitude and the ability to provide effective site services support, including handy person/repairs, decorating, cleaning, health and safety, porterage and security. Excellent communication skills and a willingness to work flexibly, across evenings and weekends are essential.
An application form and recruitment pack are available to download from the school website www.wsfg.waltham.sch.uk. Alternatively you can contact the school on 0208 509 9447. Completed application forms should be returned to the school by post or by email to . Please note CVs will not be accepted.
Walthamstow School for Girls is committed to Equal Opportunities and to Safer Recruitment practices and procedures
Walthamstow School for Girls is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced D.B.S.
Waltham Forest is a diverse borough where diversity is valued and is integral to both, service delivery and employment of its staff. The Council is proud of its rich mix of communities and as the largest employer in the area, it works hard to respond to the changing needs of its population.
We use our statutory duties on race, gender and disability equality and best practice in respect of age, faith and sexual orientation to ensure equality of opportunity in the workplace.
The Council is committed to meeting its 4 strategic outcomes contained within the Waltham Forest Council Equality Plan 2012/2015:
• Promoting equality of opportunity
• Opposing all forms of discrimination, intolerance and disadvantage
• Ensuring our workforce reflects the diverse communities of Waltham Forest at all levels
• Providing fair, appropriate, accessible and excellent services to all.
Respecting Diversity is a core Council value.