Social Worker Youth Offending
Employer: Wokingham Borough Council
- Reference: 704820
- Published on: Mon 07/08/2017 10:00 AM
- Closing on: Mon 28/08/2017 23:02 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Salary: £30,785 - £33,437 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: The Family Resource Centre, Finchampstead Road, Wokingham, Berkshire RG41 2PE
You will be a team player within a team performing to a first class standard, ensuring case management and operational practice is defensible and evidence-, impact- and risk-led. You will lead on safeguarding within the YOS specialising in young people looked after and in the care system as part of your caseload. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to deliver effective interventions with vulnerable young people and be required to be knowledgeable in relation to the criminal justice system and have a sound understanding of relevant legislation pertaining to the Child Care Act.
Closing date for applications: 11pm on Monday 28th August
Interviews will be held week commencing 11th September 2017
How To Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.