Social Workers/ Senior Social Workers – Adoption
Employer: Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- Reference: CH0229-1708
- Published on: Fri 11/08/2017 16:35 PM
- Closing on: Mon 28/08/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Salary: £29,323 – £39,177 per annum, dependent on experience
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Town Hall, St Ives Road, Maidenhead , Berkshire
Adopt Berkshire is a shared adoption service for four Berkshire Local Authorities, currently hosted by Windsor and Maidenhead. This service will be moving into a Regional Adoption Agency, Adopt Thames Valley, along with Swindon, Reading and Oxfordshire, due to “go live” on 1st November 2017.
Adopt Thames Valley will be hosted by Oxfordshire, with the Berkshire office being based in Woodley, Wokingham. This post will provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to gain experience of working in a busy Shared Adoption Service, working on behalf of seven Local Authorities.
You will have adoption experience in both family finding and the preparation and assessment of prospective adopters, and will be required to undertake any aspect of adoption work appropriate to their grade and experience, including being on the team duty rota and taking part in recruitment initiatives.
For an informal discussion please contact Claire Corcoran on 01189 746260 or Veronika Spykerman on 01189 373740.
Closing date: 28 August 2017
Interviews: 18 September 2017
RBWM has the responsibility for and is committed to safeguarding children young people and vulnerable adults and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
- Job Description/Person Specification – Senior Social Workers
- Job Description/Person Specification – Social Worker