Student Welfare Officer
Employer: Barnet Council
- Reference: n/a
- Published on: Mon 10/05/2010 17:00 PM
- Closing on: Thu 27/05/2010 23:30 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Term Time, Permanent
- Hours: 36 hours per week, 40 weeks p.a. (Term-time only)
- Salary: £15,763 - £17,397 pa inc.
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: EAST BARNET SCHOOL Chestnut Grove East Barnet EN4 8PU Tel: 020 8440 4162 Fax: 020 8449 9862 Student Welfare Officer
The school is looking to appoint a Student Welfare Officer from 1st September 2010.
The post-holder will be responsible for supporting students who are unwell or have been injured in any way, and undertake any other duties and responsibilities necessary to protect and improve the students’ welfare.
Suitable candidates will need to demonstrate the ability to relate well to young people, be well organised, able to work well under pressure and have good communication skills. Experience of working within an educational establishment is desirable.
From June 2010, we are moving into a brand new, state of the art building at our Chestnut Grove site. This is therefore a very exciting time to be joining East Barnet School.
Closing date: Thursday 27 May 2010.