System Maintenance and Support Officer
Employer: Harrow Council
- Reference: HAR-007116
- Published on: Wed 09/08/2017 11:45 AM
- Closing on: Tue 22/08/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £24,990 - £26,538
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Harrow
Harrow Council is the 12th largest London borough by area and one of the most culturally diverse local authorities in the UK, making it a great place to live, work and visit. Located 10 miles from the city centre and just 13 minutes to Euston from Harrow & Wealdstone station there are great transport links via the Metropolitan Line, Watford DC Line and national rail service. It is easily accessible to the M1, M25 and A406.
An opportunity has arisen for a System Maintenance and Support Officer to join the Community, Environment & Culture /Environmental Strategy/Service Improvement Business and Service Development team. Reporting directly to the Service Improvement Manager the postholder will carry out as directed a wide range of system maintenance and administration and service support duties to contribute to the achievement of service standards for operational teams.
In addition, the post holder will at times be required to provide service support to other managers within the Environment and Culture team.
To be successful in this role you would need to have the following skills & experience:
- In depth knowledge and proficiency in software support for spatial data
- Working knowledge of and proficiency in IT systems, including software administration practices e.g. MVM, Bartec, Collector and Routesmart
- Experience in using and administering the use of back office management software databases and mobile technology solutions
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people, face to face, via letter, email and on the telephone
- Experience in technical support for local IT systems, assisting with diagnosing and resolving technical issues?
For additional information please refer to the Role Profile/ Selection Criteria.
HARROW REDEPLOYEES WILL BE GIVEN PRIORITY CONSIDERATION