Teaching Assistant at Sandringham Primary School
Employer: London Borough of Newham
- Reference: SCH01150
- Published on: Mon 17/02/2014 16:07 PM
- Closing on: Thu 13/03/2014 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £12965 - £13752
- DBS Check: Yes
- Location: Newham
Sandringham Primary School
Sandringham Road, Forest Gate
Telephone 0208 472 3800
Head Teacher Mr R D Cleary
Deputy Head Teacher Mr O O’Regan
Ready to Teach
Full-time 32.5 hours per year
Term time only
Unqualified £12,965inc, per annum
Qualified £13,752inc, per annum
Required September 2014 or earlier
Sandringham Primary School is looking to employ a number of Teaching Assistants who can demonstrate that in time they will be ready to teach. The candidate will have a good degree and will be able to show their aptitude, commitment and passion to become a class teacher.
The school is a partner of the London East Teacher Training Alliance (LETTA) and would use this route to train successful candidates. The school has a track record of employing teaching assistants who then complete their training at the school and then are employed as teachers.
Sandringham can offer:
• Children who are proud of their school and support each other with their learning through excellent behaviour.
• Staff who are curious about learning and enthusiastic and motivated to provide the most memorable learning experiences.
• A curriculum that is exciting and challenging with a strong tradition of sport and performing arts.
• Excellent mentors who will support and challenge you.
Visits to the school are essential and can be organised through the school office.
Application form and further details please apply on line at www.newham.gov.uk
Closing date Thursday 13 March 2014
The schools in Newham are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
NPW, managing recruitment on behalf of Newham Schools