Employer: Reading Borough Council | Schools
- Reference: N/A
- Published on: Fri 06/01/2017 08:00 AM
- Closing on: Sun 22/01/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Term Time, Permanent
- Hours: 8.30am to 3.30pm daily, 32.5 hours per week
- Salary: Scale RG2 SP 11-13, £11,041 pa actual (£15,207 pa FTE)
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: RG1 2LU
Required as soon as possible
We have a lovely, hardworking team of staff and delightful pupils who deserve the best people working with them. The successful candidate will:
- have a sound working knowledge of supporting young children’s learning
- demonstrate good interpersonal skills with team members and parents
- have previous experience of working with young children and those with behaviour issues in particular
- have a good standard of spoken and written English.
Do you want to work in a motivated environment where everybody "Aspires to be the Best" and in a good school that continues to improve? Then join us at Katesgrove. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged.
Application packs are available on the school website www.katesgroveprimaryschool.co.uk in the ‘About Us’ section. Alternatively, please email the school for a pack.
Closing date: Sunday 22 January 2017
Interview date: To be confirmed
Katesgrove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, appropriate references and health clearance.
How To Apply
KATESGROVE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Dorothy Street, Reading, Berkshire RG1 2NL
Tel: 0118 937 5490 • Fax: 0118 937 5492
“Aspiring to be the best we can!”