Teaching Assistant x 2
- Reference: F035
- Published on: Mon 05/03/2012 08:37 AM
- Closing on: Fri 09/03/2012 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Term Time, Contract, Temporary
- Hours: 20 and 27 hours per week Term Time + 5 days
- Salary: JE08 - £6044.31per annum & JE11 - £9115.07 per annum
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Wybers Wood Primary School Timberley Drive Grimsby North East Lincolnshire DN37 9QZ
Wybers Wood Primary School are seeking to appoint 2 enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistants who will provide classroom and special education needs support in school.
Contracts available are:
- Level 1 TA – 20 hours fixed term initially until 19.07.12
- Level 2 TA – 27 hours fixed term initially until 19.07.12 providing One to One support for a Y4 pupil with a statement of SEN
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to develop their career in supporting pupils learning and our school can offer you an excellent working environment, commitment to teamwork and friendly, well behaved children.
Please send application forms directly to the school for the attention of Janine Barton.
For an informal discussion please contact Mrs Sarah Green, Headteacher, on 01472 235331
Interviews will be held 16 March 2012
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff.
North East Lincolnshire Council is an equal opportunities employer. It is the Policy of this Council to provide and ensure equal opportunities in the fields of recruitment, employment, training, promotion and job security irrespective of any characteristics which may place an applicant in any minority or disadvantaged group or groups.