Team Manager - Therapeutic Emotional Support Service (TESS)
Employer: Birmingham City Council
- Reference: DP/16/24375
- Published on: Mon 02/01/2017 23:59 PM
- Closing on: Sun 22/01/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 36.5 hours hours per week.
- Salary: £41,551 - £51,946
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: 1 Lancaster Circus, Birmingham
YOU MUST BE A QUALIFIED SOCIAL WORKER WHO HAS COMPLETED THEIR ASYE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
his is an exciting opportunity to join the leadership team of Birmingham’s Therapeutic Emotional Support Service (TESS) a service that has been complimented by OFSTED.
TESS is an emotional wellbeing service for Birmingham’s looked after children, children on the ‘edge of care’ and young people who have left care. Its purpose is to promote the health and emotional wellbeing of children and young people and to support those who have responsibility for their care. The underpinning approach is ‘Relationship-based Practice’. This acknowledges that relationship is a central element in practice and draws on the extensive evidence base that confirms a good therapeutic alliance is the key to a positive outcome for any intervention. The aim is to build resilience rather than ‘treat’ difficulties or problems with a focus on supporting the development of secure attachments.
You will provide clinical leadership for your team and deliver interventions personally in a small number of cases. You will oversee the clinical work of your team and take responsibility for developing services aimed at older young people and young adults
- Benefits Leaflet
- How to Complete Section 8 of Your On-Line Application Form
- Proposed Changes to Terms & Conditions of Employment 2016/17
- Team Manager - TESS
- Team Manager - TESS Person Spec
How To Apply
Please click Apply Online below to complete your application form