Year Leader with TLR2a
Employer: Bracknell Forest Council
- Reference: HWPS/17/4900
- Published on: Tue 10/01/2017 13:45 PM
- Closing on: Tue 31/01/2017 10:00 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Term Time, Permanent
- Hours: In accordance with school teachers' pay and conditions hours.
- Salary: TPS (+ £2640 TLR2a)
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Harmans Water Primary School, Bracknell, Berkshire
YEAR LEADER WITH TLR2a STARTING SEPTEMBER 2017
Are you up for a challenge?
Are you considering taking a step into leadership?
Why not come and take a look around our improving school?
We are offering an exciting opportunity to:
- Work in partnership with a new leadership team to make a real difference to children’s lives
- Engage in high quality CPD
- Join an improving school on an exciting journey
- Work with children who are keen to learn and need effective teachers and leaders
- Have a genuine impact on school improvement
- Implement initiatives that raise standards for children
- Lead a small team of teachers and TAs
- Work with supportive colleagues who are all learning together
If you are up to the challenge, we would like to meet you.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact our Office Manager, Michelle Jones, on 01344 464874. Interviews to be held on 9th February 2017.
Harmans Water Primary School
Wellington Drive, Bracknell RG12 9NE
Head Teacher: Alison Wyld
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.