Bracknell Forest Council
About Bracknell Forest Council
The Council's vision is "To make Bracknell Forest a place where all people can thrive; living, learning and working in a clean, safe and healthy environment."
The Council’s values set out the manner in which we behave while delivering our vision.
The Council exists to serve and lead the local community therefore residents are at the heart of everything we do. While serving residents we will be:
- • Friendly and approachable - we will be open, listening and straightforward. We will be clear about what we do and how well we do it.
- • Accountable – as a democratic organisation and as individuals we will be accountable to Bracknell Forest residents and take responsibility for our actions.
- • Efficient – we will provide value for money, quality services and use resources sensibly.
- • Fair – we will act in a fair and equitable manner towards all residents and staff and ensure we meet individual needs appropriately.
- • Innovative and forward thinking – we will have the freedom to come up with new ideas and are not afraid of leading the way.
We work closely with local residents to determine the priorities for the community – we want to deliver what people need and want – not what we decide they should have!
To meet the needs of the local area, we offer a wide range of local services. In turn we have a diverse range of jobs within the Council.
Whether you prefer working in an office, caring and helping others or looking after the environment we are sure you’ll find a job you’d enjoy with us.