Waverley Borough Council
Tel: 01483 523333
Waverley employs about 450 people to advise the council, carry out policies and administer services throughout the borough.
What is it like to work for us?
In a recent employee survey, staff told us:
- Waverley Borough Council is one of the best places to work
- they feel recognised and valued for their work
- they are proud to work for the Council
- the management is open and honest
- they are treated with fairness and respect.
Our employee benefits include:
- competitive salary scales
- holidays, basic, and Bank Holidays; holiday allowance increases by grade and length of service
- occupational Pension scheme
- appraisal system to support learning and development staff
- flexible working
- opportunities for development
- active Social Club