Employer: Bracknell Forest Council
- Reference: CYPL/17/5419
- Published on: Fri 14/07/2017 15:55 PM
- Closing on: Tue 01/08/2017 23:58 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Temporary
- Hours: 10 hours per week.
- Salary: £4,272 - £4,707 per annum plus £158 fringe allowance pa
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: 7 Portman Close, Bracknell, Berkshire
The Education Welfare Service works with schools, parents/carers and pupils to ensure pupils attend school regularly and therefore achieve to their full potential. The Administrative Officer would be responsible for the administration of the Fixed Penalty Notice process. This will include issuing the Penalty Notices, record keeping, updating and maintaining databases and answering general enquiries. Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Excel 2010 and Microsoft Word 2010 is essential.
Excellent customer care, communication and ICT skills, along with the ability to cope under pressure and to act on own initiative, are required.
For further information and an informal discussion please contact Marianne Paul or Beverley Savill on 01344 464721.
Fixed Term until 31/03/2018.
Interview Date: Thursday 17th August
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.